Saturday, September 25, 2010

Today is a Blessed Day

I didnt know that today will be a different and special day. At the start of my day, I was excited to meet with friends at Bonifacio Global City to test run the Adidas KOTR 10km route, except of course for the flyover marker which we opted to simulate it at Lawton Road. We started at 630am and ended past 8am. The route was challenging to say the least. There were enough hills to make me go slow and ponder on if I will really join the race and endure this route again. When we reached Lawton Road the part going to Mckinley, I thought I could never go back to where we came from but an unknown kind of strength and focus helped me go through the uphills again. I made it and my friend did too! We were dead tired, hunched but most of all injury free. What followed was a happy breakfast moment between my friend and our husbands.

Then when I got home and opened the computer, I got the biggest surprise - my business name was finally approved by the Department of Trade and Industry. Now its official, my creations will officially be under Carrie Cordero Handcrafted Jewelry Designs. I will still use my flickr account to showcase my collections and I can now be reached at carriecorderodesigns@gmail.com

As in all blessings, they come in 3s. My third blessing for today was an email from a friend informing me that she showed her writer friend my flickr account and her friend's reaction was - "cool. will forward it to my editor". Who wouldn't be happy with that news. =)

Yes, today is a good day. A blessed day indeed!



No comments: