Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lovin' My New Look

I have been searching and searching for my blog's look for the longest time, and now Im lovin' what I have done. I ditched my old template and opted for the simpler and free template found at blogger.com My main reason for searching for that "perfect look" is not to compete with the wonderful pictures Din does for my creations. I wanted the pictures to speak for themselves, to be the focus of the entry. Thus I have been tweaking with the different colors and fonts available at blogger.com and have finally settled for "this look".

Though I still have to add a few details, I know that this look will definitely be the ONE for a long, long time.

I hope you enjoy my new look as I have been enjoying it!



2 comments:

Russ said...

That's true Ate Carrie, a simple look will make your photos stand out and it makes your page look clean too.Ü Like the classic look!

Carrie said...

Thanks Russ :) Din's camera will have a blast this weekend. Paiyakin ko haha! :)