Thursday, June 23, 2011

Officially Registered

I am proud to share with everyone that I am now officially registered at the Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2011 , Half Marathon, 21.1km

For about 3 months now I have been training for my first half marathon event to be held on August 21 at the Global City. I have experienced different kinds of pain from minimal to worst - perceived and felt and have sacrificed a lot in terms of curbing my diet and thoughts on race day. I have become a better person, yes! I am now more determined, more focused more excited and more prepared to conquer those hills we runners call 'hells'.

Though I won't deny that I still have this doubt if I could really do and stretch myself to run for almost 3 hours. A bit of doubt won't hurt, I guess :)

So for the SCMS 2011 which will be held on December 4th, I will have the time of my life as I tread their beautiful country with so much vivacity and confidence that I will cross the finish line strong and clamoring for more.



No comments: