Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Must have done Something Right

I am absolutely happy.

With so much as a private message, a facebook search and an sms exchange - I am now in contact with three important people in my life. Who would imagine that I would be given this chance to catch up with them and rekindle lost friendships. I am so thankful that I am given this wonderful opportunity to build friendship blocks with each of them again. Not everyone is given this favor and since we are not getting any younger, I hope all of us are "in" this together.

Each friend is different from each other. I am again learning how to adjust to each of them...though I know it wont post so much difficulty since I know we can all pick up where we all left off.

To sum up how I feel now, here is a friendship quote I got from the internet.

'I dont regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because whatever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you.'



No comments: