Friday, February 4, 2011

Condura Run 2011

This coming Sunday, February 6, I will be one of the many Pinoy runners who is given a chance to run and enjoy the Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 . Every runner joining this event will be donating to help the Dolphins of Baclayon, Bohol. How ironic is this since I had a one day trip to Bohol last month and was not able to see the magnificent dolphins. Bad timing, bad me. Any which way, I will have my chance to enjoy the sea beauties when I get back to Cebu and Bohol by next year. I will be running my first 16k which I consider my "test of endurance run" since I plan to graduate running 10k and start preparing for 21k. I hope to cross the finish line injury free and clamoring for more.

I will be sharing full story and details of my 16km journey at The Running Duo the soonest.

To all runners, good luck, have fun and enjoy the Skyway!



No comments: