Sunday, August 10, 2008

Awareness Campaign




It has been days that I last posted anything here.

I am busy helping in a project of my Psorphil family. We will be launching our Hug Me...I'm Not Contagious campaign on August 16, 2008 at the Makati Elks Club, Makati City, Philippines.

We have invited the Department of Health Secretary Francisco Duque III, doctors from the Philippine Dermatological Society, journalists, celebrities and patients who suffer from psoriasis. There will be a forum on how media can best lend their hand to spread awareness that psoriasis is not contagious. That we are not contagious. That I am not contagious.

I am hoping this project will be a success. There are so many Filipinos who suffer from psoriasis, hopefully this will enlighten many people about the disease, its effects on patients and how they can best help spread awareness.

In this light, I would like to invite you to this event. Help us spread the word. Hug Me...I'm not Contagious.



No comments: