Monday, May 3, 2010

Singapore 2010

There were a lot of things going on in my life for a few weeks now. Some of them I have already shared with you here. Like being a new Aunt to my sister's baby Audie. The little girl is 8 lbs now, she grew so much in just a month :). A few of my running stints with Din and what's new with the Psoriasis community. Today I will share with you my adventures in Singapore with Din, my cousin Pia and her best friend Griz.

Din and I visited my cousin in SG sometime in March. We stayed there for a couple of days. Visited the city's malls, ate a lot, rode all means of transportation available, saw Sentosa, took pictures of every animated character we saw, ate the biggest burger we could find and had a blast at their roller coaster. And oh we even had dinner at Din's long time friend Kate who also lives in SG.

Here are some of the pictures of our visit.



With my cousin Pia at Terminal 2.


With Pia and Griz at Sentosa.





Din and I really had a great time at Universal Studios. We were like kids roaming around the park. We hope to visit its LA version soon :)



No comments: