Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010 goals

I owe this to myself and I decided to share it with you. Do remind me sometime if I tend to forget most items or all of it. :)

For Creative Outlet
  • Be more visible in bazaars, trade shows.
  • Be published in one of the leading fashion magazines. Or see our accessories worn by a model on a magazine's front cover.
  • Try other craft mediums.
  • Make more designs with fave materials. -- I love working with wire and I tend to do more projects! Yey!
For Family
  • Take vacations as often as our work permits us.
  • Find more common things to do. We run together, relieve our stress together and plan for our future while getting fit.
For Self
  • Pray more.
  • Remind self to eat healthy foods.
  • Make more friends. Cherish existing friends.
  • Support a cause.
  • Run Carrie Run.
I will do it. Yes I can!



No comments: